K10 Carbide Detail Tool - Diamond
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,077 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Double ended diamond profile, excellent for adding narrow beads and coves
- K10 carbide blades are extremely hardwearing, retaining their edge for longer
- Leaves an incredibly smooth surface that requires minimal sanding
- Shaft sits flush against the tool rest, always presenting the blade at the correct angle
- Large, ergonomic beech handle ensures optimum tool control and perfect balance
The shafts of the tools are made from stainless steel, which is extremely durable and will not rust when in contact with wet or acidic wood. The full-size handles are ergonomically designed to allow for optimum grip and comfort and are made from a slow growing beech that has been selected for its straight grain, to ensure maximum strength. The shanks of the blades are buried deep into the beech handles and secured by a solid stainless steel ferrule.
The diamond tool is used as a small gouge and features double ended diamond shaped points that are excellent for adding narrow beads and coves. The diamond tool is commonly used when adding dovetail recesses for mounting chucks. It will leave a finished surface that is smooth, requiring minimal sanding. These are excellent full-size carbide tip woodturning tools. ©
- Product CodeR2044
- Handle Length320mm
- Blade Length150mm
- Overall Length470mm
- Carbide Blade11mm x 25mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.