- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Dowel edge to edge, edge to surface and edge to corner joints
- 15mm guide bush for drilling and fitting cam lock dowels
- Designed for use with industry standard 6, 8 and 10mm dowels
- Tool steel guide bushes eliminate wear and play, for a true and consistent drilling line
- Ready to use, supplied with 4 drill bits and depth stop collars
The main body of the jig features a series of five perfectly aligned holes to accept the drilling guide bushes of either 6, 8 or 10mm. The five bushes improve drilling accuracy and alignment as you do not need to remove and reposition the jig as many times. This dowel jig is manufactured from CNC machined aircraft-grade aluminium and beautifully finished in black electro-coating.
When edge drilling the jig adjusts to suit different board thicknesses from 10mm through to 50mm. Two round bars slot through the body of the jig, allowing you to slide the jig back and forth along the edge of the board to position your holes. A stop at the end of the bars enable you to transfer the hole positions for one edge to the other. When surface drilling you simply use the base of the jig and slide the drilling head to your desired position.
The jig is supplied in a purpose designed storage case with fifteen bushes 5 x 6mm, 5 x 8mm and 5 x 10mm, four drill bits 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 15mm, four drill bit depth collars and three drill hole positioners 6mm, 8mm and 10mm, C spanner and guide rods. This is a very precise, simple to use dowel jig that allows you to create dowel joints in any face of the work piece. ©
- Product CodeR6004
- Dowel Drilling Diameter6mm, 8mm and 10mm
- Clamping Capacity10mm to 50mm
- Dimensions340mm x 220mm x 60mm
- Rod Length300mm
- Adjustment Depth110mm
- Cam Lock Dowel Diameter15mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.