Self-Centering Dowel Jig
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- The fastest, most easy to use dowel jig available
- Instantly self-centres over the edge of the workpiece
- Designed for use with industry standard 6, 8 and 10mm dowels
- Adjustable stop transfers hole positions without taking measurements
- Tool steel guide bushes eliminate wear and play, for a true and consistent drilling line
The kit is supplied with a total of 9 steel guide bushes, three each of 6mm, 8mm and 10mm. The 25mm deep guide bushes are precision machined from tool steel to prevent wear and play, guaranteeing a consistent and true drilling line. Each diameter of guide bush comes with its own, red in colour, locating pin.
The dowelling jig will accept workpiece thicknesses from 17mm to 50mm. Beautifully finished in black electro-coating, this is an exceptional easy to use, precise dowel jig that we highly recommend. ©
- Product CodeR6003
- Dowel Drilling Diameter6mm, 8mm and 10mm
- Clamping Capacity17mm to 50mm
- Dimensions250mm x 150mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Sets up in seconds
The fastest, most precise self centering dowel jig available, creating perfect dowelling joints