Dust Hose Clamps - 32mm - Pack of 5
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- No tools required, simply turn the large, integrated key
- Set up, modify or clean your dust collection system quicker and easier
- Industry standard hose fitting connects to 32mm dust hose
- Delivers an airtight seal, ensuring no pressure loss or leakage
- Strong, corrosion resistant band will not rust in the workshop
These key dust hose clamps feature a large, integral, butterfly key that lets you quickly tighten or release the clamp from an industry standard 32mm dust hose without the need for a screwdriver or spanner. The steel band is coated to prevent it from rusting in the workshop and they are far easier to use than conventional clamps in the event a blockage occurs and you need quick access to the hose. Supplied as a pack of 5 these key dust hose clamps have a maximum opening capacity of 35mm. ©
- Product CodeR8528
- Max Opening Capacity35mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.