Flexible Right Angle Bit Holder
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Drill or drive easily in areas previously inaccessible
- 300mm shaft will flex up to 90°, to bend and reach into confined spaces
- Precision geared chuck allows use with both drill and impact drivers
- Two position handle ensures comfort and control
- Industry standard 1/4" hex shank and 1/4" hex chuck
This bit holder can be used with both drill drivers and impact drivers as it has a precision geared chuck. Highly versatile, this bit holder will work in both forward and reverse and comes with a handle that can be mounted in two positions to suit how and where you are working.
The shaft has a 1/4" hex shank and will fit into any 1/4" quick change hex chuck or standard drill chuck. At the other end of the chuck, a 1/4" quick change hex chuck accepts all standard 1/4" hex shank mounted screwdriver and drill bits. The rotating shaft is housed in an articulated metal sheath which allows any heat build up to dissipate quickly preventing damage to the shaft through overheating. ©
- Product CodeR4142
- Shank TypeQuick Change Hex
- Shank Diameter6.35mm
- Flexishaft Length300mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.