Floor Board Clamps - Pack of 2
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force for rock solid work holding
- Spring loaded, cast iron feet lock onto joists up to 75mm wide
- Large, predrilled shoe accepts sub fences to prevent damage to the board
- Precision machined Acme thread allows easy exertion of maximum clamping force
- Epoxy powder coated finish for wear and corrosion resistance
The 75mm wide shoe attached to the front of the lead screw applies even force to floorboards. The shoe is pre-drilled to allow sub fences to be fitted, if required, to further protect the edge of the floorboard. The lead screw has 70mm of travel and is protected by a dust free cast iron housing.
The clamps are made from grey cast iron and are epoxy powder coated making them incredibly durable and long lasting. A precision machined rolled acme thread along with a steel tommy bar allows the force to easily be exerted onto the boards.
Weighing 7kg each these heavy-duty clamps have the power to straighten twisted or bowed boards into position. Without doubt these are the easiest to use and most powerful floorboard clamps available. Supplied in packs of 2. ©
- Product CodeR3079X2
- Joist Capacity75mm
- Shoe Width75mm
- Spindle Travel70mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Class leading clamping force
Precision machined, rolled acme threads and large steel tommy bars allow the easy exertion of a class leading clamping force.