Forstner Bits - Set of 15
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Skewed tooth geometry eliminates tearing, for a feather free finish
- Fast swarf clearance minimises heat and ensures a clean, flat-bottomed hole
- Extremely hard wearing, retaining hardness over prolonged use
- Back tapered cutting edges reduce friction and prevent binding
- Bits will not deform, maintaining cutting geometry for life
The rim of the forstner bit is a fraction of a millimetre higher than the chippers which results in the bit entering the wood cleanly, prior to the chippers clearing the wood. The double-chip channels means swarf is quickly cleared, minimising rim heat, allowing for clean cut, flat bottom holes in hard, soft and exotic woods. The teeth have a skewed geometry to ensure minimal fibre pull and tearing of the wood. The bits are back tapered from the cutting edge to reduce friction and prevent binding and have been fully ground to give precise concentricity to ensure a highly accurate hole. These bits are primarily used in a drill press or the tailstock of a lathe when boring end grain. Our choice in forstner bits sets for the discerning woodworker and woodturner. ©
- Product CodeR4078
- MaterialHigh Carbon Steel
- Shank TypeRound
- Shank Diameter10mm
- Overall Length90mm
- Bit Diameters10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 26mm, 28mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Boring made exceptional
Skewed tooth geometry eliminates tearing, for the cleanest, feather-free holes.