Four Flute Auger Bit
- 12mm $9.99
- 13mm $11.00
- 14mm $11.00
- 16mm $12.00
- 18mm $12.00
- 20mm $14.00
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Extremely hard wearing, retaining hardness over prolonged use
- Precise cutting geometry ensures clean and accurate entry and exit holes
- Threaded centre point pulls the bit through the wood, reducing the pressure required
- Four flute design provides faster cutting speeds and superior chip removal
- Hexagonal shank sits securely in the chuck, and will not slip under load
The auger bits are made from high carbon steel which has been hardened to ensure a long service life and give the bits impressive cutting properties when compared to traditional steel auger bits. The bits have been fully ground to give precise concentricity to ensure a highly accurate hole. The quick change ¼" hex shank is compatible with all ¼" hex shank quick change systems, it will ensure a secure hold that will not slip inside the chuck during use. These four flute auger bits are normally used at low speeds between 700 and 2000rpm to prevent the wood from scorching. The speed depends on size, with the larger diameter bits being used at lower speeds.
These bits are certified to ensure the dimensional accuracy of the hole and are available in 12mm to 20mm diameters in 2mm increments. The overall length of the bits is 165mm with a flute length of 75mm. ©
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.