Guide Rail Clamps - Pack of 2
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Prevents the rail from moving away from the line of cut when sawing or routing
- Slides to any position on the rail, allowing any length of workpiece to be clamped
- Self-adjusting clamping plate remains parallel and prevents the rail from lifting
- Anodised aluminium bar for superior wear resistance and low friction
- Supplied as a pack of 2 heavy duty, premium rail clamps
These guide rail clamps have been specifically engineered to create a clamping force that will prevent the rail from moving away from the line of cut when sawing or routing. The 150mm long, solid aluminium bar, slides to any position on the guide rail allowing for any size of workpiece to be clamped. By rotating the large star knob, pressure is exerted on to a steel clamping plate. The plate self-adjusts via a spring to ensure it remains parallel, preventing the rail from lifting. Sold as a pack of 2, these are very heavy duty, premium rail clamps that will secure the rail to any length of workpiece. ©
- Product CodeR9503
- Bar Length150mm
- Bar Width25mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.