Guide Rail Square Attachment
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,077 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Guarantees precise 90° alignment between guide rail and workpiece
- Requires no adjustment, self-aligning with the edge of the guide rail
- Large contact area provides secure, stable registration against the workpiece
- Anti-tip supports ensure no tipping over during use
- Precision machined aluminium components, anodised for wear and corrosion resistance
Setting up in seconds, simply loosen the slider bar bolts and slide the square into the two T track channels on the underside of the guide rail. Requiring no adjustment, a fixed reference face butts up against the rail to ensure both rail and square are always perfectly self-aligned, with zero play.
Engineered for installation on either the left or right hand side of the guide rail, the square is supplied with anti-tip supports, resting over the workpiece to prevent the square and rail from tipping over during use. The substantial weight, precision engineered components and large contact area all deliver a highly accurate, stable experience whether routing or sawing. ©
- Product CodeR9512
- Overall Length350mm
- Overall Width90mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Sets up in seconds
Requires no adjustment, self-aligning against the guide rail