Hook Stop for Straight Rules
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Designed for Rutlands® straight rules, as a stop against the edge of the workpiece
- Scale will always start at the very edge of the stock
- Keeps the rule square, to allow accurate, perpendicular lines to be drawn
- Durable, anodised finish ensures scratch, wear and corrosion resistance
- Ready to use, supplied with fixing screws and allen key
The stop is 55mm wide and has 15mm of protrusion that securely locks it the workpiece edge. It comes complete with fixing screws and an Allen key to secure it straight onto your rule. The stop has a black anodised finish which makes it scratch resistant and durable. ©
- Product CodeR9046
- Stop Protrusion15mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.