HVLP Paint Sprayer with Trolley
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,250 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Up to 90% less overspray compared to a conventional spray system
- Sprays all popular coatings, including stains, lacquers, varnishes and enamels
- Softer, easier application of the spray, laying the paint on rather than blasting it on
- Save time and money with less wastage and more of the finish on the desired surface
- Fully adjustable nozzle allows for vertical, horizontal and circular spray patterns
To check your coating is suitable prior to spraying, you simply pour 100ml of your coating into the supplied viscosity cup and time in seconds how long it takes to flow through. The instruction guide shows how long (known as DIN-s) each type of coating should take to flow through the cup, i.e. varnish 15 to 40 seconds. If within range you are good to spray, if not then you need to thin accordingly.
Comfortable to use for long periods this electric paint spray gun has a soft grip handle and an adjustable nozzle for vertical, horizontal and circular spray patterns. The telescopic trolley handle and wheels ensure excellent mobility and the body features a spray gun holder with a sizeable cavity to store the 3 metres of air hose. Operating at a flow rate of 1000ml per minute under a maximum spray pressure 0.3 of a bar this HVLP sprayer will allow the novice paint sprayer to achieve excellent results after a few practice sprays. Supplied with 2 metres of 230V power cable and plug, viscosity measuring cup, a cleaning needle and a 700ml spray gun with a 2.5mm nozzle. An excellent choice for woodworking projects, car restoration and general home and garden painting. ©
- Product CodeR9700
- Dimensions290mm x 260mm x 450mm
- Power Cable Length2 metres
- Hose Length3 metres
- Gun Capacity700ml
- Gloss Paint Viscosity DIN-s15 - 50
- Primer Viscosity DIN-s25 - 55
- Varnish Viscosity DIN-s15 - 40
- Water Dilutable Gloss Viscosity DIN-s20 – 40
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
90% less overspray
The low pressure results in a softer, easier application of the spray, with more finish on the workpiece, reducing material costs.