Japanese Saw Bag
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Three internal dividers house four full sized Japanese saws without touching
- Two zipped external pockets are designed for storing spare blades
- Leather end caps protect the tips of the saw blades
- Hardwearing woven nylon is rip-proof and water-resistant
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with loop for hanging when not in use
Made from hardwearing woven nylon, this bag is water resistant and features leatherette at the blade end of the bag for additional durability. Inside, the bag has three dividers allowing four saws to be accommodated without the blades touching. Outside, the bag has two zipped pockets which are ideal for storing spare blades. The shoulder strap is fully adjustable and a loop at the end of the strap lets you hang the bag on a hook when not in use.
This highly practical bag means you can take your Japanese saws wherever you need them without risk of damage. Made in Japan this bag measures 780mm x 135mm x 70mm and is highly recommended to maintain and protect the teeth of Japanese saws. ©
- Product CodeR1034
- Dimensions780mm x 135mm x 70mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.