- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Perfectly balanced in both proportions and weight
- Made from German hornbeam, selected for its density and hardwearing nature
- Large round head provides maximum striking precision and control
- Contoured handle prevents slipping and reduces fatigue
- Handle securely fitted with a full length wedged through tenon
Made in Germany, this mallet is perfectly balanced in both proportions and weight. The round head is favoured by cabinet makers and carvers as it allows you to control the impact in different directions with maximum striking precision. The head is made from German hornbeam, selected for its density and hardwearing nature and is one of the hardest indigenous woods. The head widens at the top allowing for an ergonomic hold and very precise blows. The beech shaft is fully secured to the head with a through mortice, the most secure way of attaching a handle, and fixed in position with a wooden wedge. Extremely comfortable to hold this is one of the finest mallets available for the precise control of carving tools and chisels. ©
- Product CodeR1467
- Overall Length240mm
- Head Length100mm
- Head Diameter90mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.