Mitre Saw Blade - Ultra Fine Finish - 300mm x 96T x 30mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,077 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Ultra-fine finish on crosscuts, without feathering or tear out
- Precision CNC ground carbide teeth provide sharp, long-lasting edge
- Alternate top bevel angle shears the wood fibres cleanly, for an exceptional finish
- Negative hook angle enhances user safety, preventing the blade from grabbing
- Laser cut with anti-vibration technology for substantial noise reduction
Made from German tool steel, these saw blades are consistently rated among the finest performing blades in the woodworking industry. The steel plate is hardened to Rc44, cold rolled and then laser cut with anti-vibration technology, yielding a blade with substantial noise reduction. Each blade is tensioned and balanced to exceed the European standard for flatness, to ensure a run-out accuracy better than 0.025mm. The long-life carbide teeth are precision ground using Vollmer CNC machines which offer the highest level of accuracy, to achieve exact tooth geometry, allowing for clean, finish quality cuts time after time. The carbide tips are sandwich solder brazed with silver, copper, silver, making them impact resistant, minimising the risk of detachment.
These are exceptionally high quality mitre saw blades manufactured and designed for the professional woodworker who demands true and precise crosscut results. ©
- Product CodeR1505
- Tooth TypeATB Negative
- Bevel Angle15°
- Hook Angle-5°
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Each blade is tensioned and balanced with a run-out accuracy better than 0.025mm, exceeding the European standard for flatness.