- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,922 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Designed to fit Rutlands® R5000 and R5002 routers
- Offsets the bit to the very edge of the sub base, to get in tight to walls and corners
- Collet is mechanically geared to the router, driven by a tough, hard-wearing belt
- No mar phenolic sub base provides a smooth, low friction surface for effortless movement
- Machined aluminium die cast body is lightweight yet incredibly strong
The offset base is made from a machined aluminium die casting and the base plate is machined from steel. On the bottom of the base is an anti-friction, no mar phenolic sub base to ensure a smooth sliding movement over the workpiece. You simply push the motor body into the round base and then lock off with the large clamping lever. You now have a compact router with a large surface area base for stability that can work up close to edges and tight corners. An excellent offset base that will allow you to enhance your workpiece finish. ©
- Product CodeR5005
- Base MaterialMachined aluminium die casting
- Sub Base MaterialAnti friction, no mar phenolic
- Sub Base Size165mm x 150mm
- Base Opening Diameter65mm
- Offset Distance65mm
- Distance from Bit to Edge of Base18.5mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.