Panel Clamp - 4 Way
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,680 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Create custom panel pressure clamps, ideal for doors, table tops and panels
- Exerts equal pressure in four directions; up, down, left & right
- Simply attach the clamps to any length of 38mm x 38mm timber
- Keep projects square with minimal warping or misalignment during clamping
- Large clamping capacity, with 32mm maximum workpiece thickness
Easy to make and use, you simply attach the clamps to any length of 38mm by 38mm timber with the hardware provided, position the turn handle mechanism and rotate to exert pressure on the inserted work piece. Maximum work piece thickness is 32mm. This is an excellent clamping system that will save valuable time and money.
Contains: 1 x mounting block, 1 x support rake, 1 x clamp and 1 x crank. ©
- Product CodeR3071
- Clamping Capacity90mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Four way pressure
Exerts strong, even pressure in each direction, eliminating warping or misalignment during clamping.