Wall Mounted Panel Clamps
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Frees up valuable workshop space when clamping large panels, doors or frames
- Huge clamping capacity of 1100mm in panel width, 120mm in depth
- Unlimited clamping length, only limited by the length of wall space available
- Exerts equal pressure in four directions; up, down, left & right
- Keep projects square with minimal warping or misalignment during clamping
When fully loaded the handwheel is tightened, applying both vertical and lateral pressure to the boards, forcing the two sides of the clamp together, resulting in four directional clamping. This ensures that all components of the panel are kept aligned during gluing and gives the best possible fit eliminating any risk of gaps or bending in the panel caused by uneven clamping pressures. By keeping everything straight and in line, the panel will require only a minimum amount of finishing saving plenty of time.
Both the rails and clamps are manufactured from anodised aluminium which has been hardened to prevent the clamps from twisting or buckling under heavy load. For very long or very heavy panels you simply add additional sets to the length of the wall. These clamps save an enormous amount of space in the workshop leaving floors and benches free for other work. ©
- Product CodeR3179
- Clamping Force8000N
- Clamping Capacity120mm
- Throat Depth1000mm
- Rail Length1000mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Four way pressure
Exerts strong, even pressure in each direction, eliminating warping or misalignment during clamping.