Parallel Jaw Clamp Blocks - Pack of 4
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,178 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Stress-free glue ups, supporting and balancing the clamps while you position the work
- Two perpendicular slots allow two clamps to cross at 90°
- Screw holes for fixing to a workbench, tabletop or sacrificial work surface
- Slots are 9mm wide, ideal for Rutlands® Parallel Jaw Clamps
- Durable, high-density plastic construction
Each block has two perpendicular slots that are deep enough to accept two clamping bars which allows the clamps to cross at 90° for applying pressure on all 4 sides of a workpiece if needed. Each block features two screw holes that allows the blocks to be fixed to a workbench, tabletop or sacrificial worksurface. The unique system guarantees parallel alignment for strong, solid holds. Supplied in packs of 4. ©
- Product CodeR3195X4
- Dimensions120mm x 60mm x 90mm
- Slot Dimensions9mm x 65mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.