Phenolic Multi Function Table Jig
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Create or customise your own MFT worktops with standard 20mm holes at 96mm centres
- Align using supplied ABS pins, place guide bush into the holes and plunge with your router
- Jig handle aperture can be used to create a table top carry handle or accessory pocket
- CNC machined to +/- 0.02mm accuracy with laser-engraved labels on the surface
- Exceptional dimensional stability and warp resistance; totally resistant to moisture
This worktop jig is engineered from solid grade, high-performance premium phenolic known for its exceptional strength, stability and warp resistance - as well as being totally water and liquid resistant. Budget jigs made from laminated composite can warp and lose stability due to moisture absorption and temperature change leading to inaccurate cuts. The extremely durable, anti-friction phenolic allows your router to glide smoothly through the cut without snagging. Inferior jigs made from less durable composite material can wear over time leading to imperfections in the surface and inaccurate cuts.
Precision CNC machine cut with +/- 0.02mm accuracy it will ensure you achieve precise results. The jig is supplied with 4 ABS aligning pins and 3 ABS indexing pins allowing quick, easy and precise alignment for routing your gridwork of 20mm holes at 96mm centres for use with regular 20mm bench dogs. Options of two corner radii of 50mm and 100mm and a 45° end cut will ensure a professional finish to your worktop.
Laser-engraved labels on the jig surface allow for quick setup and ease of use. The engravings are cut into the phenolic surface meaning they will not wear under constant friction from the router - providing long lasting clarity. A comprehensive user manual is also included. To use this jig you will need 1/2" hand router, 30mm guide bush, router bit (diameter: 20mm, height: 31.8mm - straight with end cutting) and clamps.
Achieve consistent and precise results every time from a jig that is moisture and warp resistant. ©
- Product CodeR5068
- Dimensions586mm x 300mm x 12mm
- Holes20mm at 96mm centres
- Corner Radii50mm, 100mm
- End Cut45°
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.