Phenolic Router Table - R20 Electronic Lift and Motor
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Digital control box sets the router bit height to an accuracy of 0.1mm
- Large 800 x 600mm work surface to route all sizes of workpiece with ease
- Low friction, solid phenolic is hard wearing and waterproof, to prevent warping or distortion
- 19mm and 6.3mm T tracks for the mounting of mitre gauges, feather boards and more
- Powerful 2400W motor tackles the most demanding hardwoods and end grain with ease
Router Table Stand
The legs and braces on this router table stand are made from 38mm wide x 2mm thick box-section steel for guaranteed strength and rigidity. The stand has been specifically designed to ensure that the legs and braces fit perfectly square to each other, via a series of pre-welded locking nuts and stainless-steel fixings.
Phenolic Router Table Top
This table top is made from a 19mm premium-grade, low friction, solid phenolic that is extremely strong, hard wearing, scratch resistant and waterproof, eliminating the risk of warping or distortion when working in cold or damp workshops. Phenolic is produced under extreme high pressure and heat resulting in a table top that is exceptionally accurate, flat and level. The 800mm wide by 600mm deep table ensures excellent support and stability when routing large and long workpieces. Set flush in the top is an extruded aluminium, double T track which includes a standard 19mm track for use with mitre gauges and feather boards, and a 6.3mm T slot for use with stops and home made jigs.
Phenolic Router Table Fence
This router table fence is precision CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium with a black anodized finish and features two solid phenolic sub-fences . Made from a 19mm premium-grade, low friction, solid phenolic the sub-fences are extremely strong, hard wearing, scratch resistant and waterproof, eliminating the risk of warping or distortion when working in cold or damp workshops. Phenolic is produced under extreme high pressure and heat, resulting in fences that are exceptionally accurate, flat and level. The fences can be adjusted, tool free, to accommodate any router bit from 10mm to 115mm in diameter and the outfeed sub-fence can be off-set to allow for edge planning.
Electronic Router Lift - R20
This electronic router lift significantly reduces set up time and ensures pin point accuracy when table routing. The rise and fall is operated by the digital control box which features an LED display. You simply press the start button on the control box and then select either metric or imperial graduations. Metric settings are displayed in 0.1mm increments and imperial settings in 0.001" increments. There are two operating modes, the first method is by pressing and holding the up or down button on the key pad until you reach your desired height. The second method is to raise or lower the lift by a specific increment by entering into the keypad the amount of height adjustment required. You can re-set to zero at any height. The lift will automatically lock in position after setting the cutting height, eliminating the risk of unwanted travel during routing. The carriage and threaded arms of the lift are CNC machined and feature sealed-for-life bearings to allow for smooth movement of the router motor.
Router Lift Motor
This powerful, 2400W variable speed motor features a torque control system that prevents the motor from slowing under load, ensuring that the rotational speed remains constant, no matter what diameter of router bit you are using or how hard the wood, resulting in a superior workpiece finish. A variable speed control dial, conveniently positioned on the bottom of the motor for easy-reach, allows you to select speeds from 10,000 to 22,000 rpm. With soft start technology, the router motor gradually increases the speed from zero to the desired level for a safer, more enjoyable routing experience.
Double Feather Board
These feather boards are an essential tool and provide even, consistent pressure on your workpiece up against the fence. They allow you to apply pressure closer to the router bit, at the most critical point, without risking injury to your fingers.©
- Product CodeR5227
- Phenolic Router Table Top
- Top MaterialSolid phenolic
- Dimensions800mm x 600mm x 30mm
- Insert Plate Opening298mm x 235mm
- T Track Widths19mm and 6.3mm
- T Track MaterialExtruded aluminium
- Router Table Stand
- MaterialBox section steel
- Dimensions870mm x 660mm x 560mm
- Phenolic Router Table Fence
- Fence MaterialExtruded aluminium
- Sub-Fence MaterialSolid phenolic
- Overall Height90mm
- Sub-Fence Height65mm
- LengthAdjustable from 910mm to 1150mm
- Fence OpeningAdjustable from 15mm to 115mm
- T Track MaterialExtruded aluminium
- T Track Widths19mm and 8.3mm
- Dust Port Diameter63mm
- Double Feather Board
- MaterialHigh impact moulded plastic
- Feather Board Width130mm
- Feather Board LengthUp to 210mm
- Feather Board Face Height13mm
- Stacked Face Height37mm
- Track HardwareHex bolts for 6.35mm or 8.3mm T track and slot bar for 19mm T track
- Router Motor
- Dimensions205mm x 106mm
- Variable Speed Range10,000
- Collet Diameter1/2" and 1/4"
- Motor Diameter106mm
- Cylindrical Length130mm
- Power Cable Length2m
- Electronic Router Lift R20
- Insert Plate Size298mm x 235mm
- Insert Plate MaterialAluminium
- Insert Plate Thickness10mm
- Overall Lift Height330mm
- Insert Plate Aperture90mm
- Insert Rings50mm, 35mm
- Digital Increments0.1mm or 0.001"
- Digital DisplayMetric and Imperial
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Touch screen control panel provides super-fast set up and pin point accuracy of the router bit height, to a resolution of 0.1mm.