Phenolic Router Table - R5 Plunge Lift
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Dial in plunge router height from above the table, to a resolution of 0.025mm
- Drill and mount plunge routers to the 185mm diameter aluminium mounting plate
- Large 800 x 600mm work surface to route all sizes of workpiece with ease
- Low friction, solid phenolic is hard wearing and waterproof, to prevent warping or distortion
- 19mm and 6.3mm T tracks for the mounting of mitre gauges, feather boards and more
Router Table Stand
The legs and braces on this router table stand are made from 38mm wide x 2mm thick box-section steel for guaranteed strength and rigidity. The stand has been specifically designed to ensure that the legs and braces fit perfectly square to each other, via a series of pre-welded locking nuts and stainless-steel fixings. The feet have a large 45mm diameter footprint for optimum stability and have fine height adjustment when levelling on uneven workshop floors. Each foot is fitted with a heavy-duty rubber pad to offer excellent vibration dampening.
Phenolic Router Table Top
This table top is made from a 19mm premium-grade, low friction, solid phenolic that is extremely strong, hard wearing, scratch resistant and waterproof, eliminating the risk of warping or distortion when working in cold or damp workshops. Phenolic is produced under extreme high pressure and heat resulting in a table top that is exceptionally accurate, flat and level. The 800mm wide by 600mm deep table ensures excellent support and stability when routing large and long workpieces. Set flush in the top is an extruded aluminium, double T track which includes a standard 19mm track for use with mitre gauges and feather boards, and a 6.3mm T slot for use with stops and home made jigs.
Phenolic Router Table Fence
This router table fence is precision CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium with a black anodized finish and features two solid phenolic sub-fences . Made from a 19mm premium-grade, low friction, solid phenolic the sub-fences are extremely strong, hard wearing, scratch resistant and waterproof, eliminating the risk of warping or distortion when working in cold or damp workshops. Phenolic is produced under extreme high pressure and heat, resulting in fences that are exceptionally accurate, flat and level. The fences can be adjusted, tool free, to accommodate any router bit from 10mm to 115mm in diameter and the outfeed sub-fence can be off-set to allow for edge planning.
Plunge Router Lift - R5
This router lift is designed for use with plunge routers and has been meticulously engineered to ensure precise, ultra smooth raising and lowering of the router bit from above the table. The height adjustment is controlled by inserting and rotating a crank handle, making adjustment fast, simple and extremely precise. The main drive spindle is precision machined with a fine-pitch metric thread that allows you to tune-in the height of the router bit to a resolution of 0.025mm, with one full revolution giving 2mm of movement. To lock off the height you simply insert the handle into the locking mechanism hole and rotate clockwise. The carriage of the lift travels on three steel guide posts, that are housed within sealed linear bearings to resist dust infiltration resulting in an ultra smooth rise and fall movement, with no side play. To mount your router, simply remove the router's sub-base and use it as a template to align and drill the 185mm diameter aluminium mounting plate. The insert plate is made from 10mm anodized aluminium which has an abrasion resistant finish and features a levelling system to ensure a flush fit to the table surface. The insert plate has a 90mm aperture and is supplied with two polycarbonate flush insert rings with centre holes of 50mm and 35mm.
Double Feather Board
These feather boards are an essential tool and provide even, consistent pressure on your workpiece up against the fence. They allow you to apply pressure closer to the router bit, at the most critical point, without risking injury to your fingers.©
- Product CodeR5223
- Phenolic Router Table Top
- Top MaterialSolid phenolic
- Top Weight14kg
- Dimensions800mm x 600mm x 30mm
- Insert Plate Opening298mm x 235mm
- T Track Widths19mm and 6.3mm
- T Track MaterialExtruded aluminium
- Router Table Stand
- MaterialBox section steel
- Stand Weight14kg
- Dimensions870mm x 660mm x 560mm
- Phenolic Router Table Fence
- Fence MaterialExtruded aluminium
- Fence Weight8kg
- Sub-Fence MaterialSolid phenolic
- Overall Height90mm
- Sub-Fence Height65mm
- LengthAdjustable from 910mm to 1150mm
- Fence OpeningAdjustable from 15mm to 115mm
- T Track MaterialExtruded aluminium
- T Track Widths19mm and 8.3mm
- Dust Port Diameter63mm
- Double Feather Board
- MaterialHigh impact moulded plastic
- Feather Board Width130mm
- Feather Board LengthUp to 210mm
- Feather Board Face Height13mm
- Stacked Face Height37mm
- Track HardwareHex bolts for 6.35mm or 8.3mm T track and slot bar for 19mm T track
- Plunge Router Lift R5
- Insert Plate Size298mm x 235mm
- Insert Plate MaterialAluminium
- Insert Plate Thickness10mm
- Overall Lift Height300mm
- Insert Plate Aperture90mm
- Insert Rings50mm, 35mm
- Height Resolution0.025mm
- Height Change After One Revolution2mm
- Router Bit Travel0mm - 75mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Dial in the height of the router bit to a resolution of 0.025mm.