Plunge Saw with Guide Rail
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Powerful 1400w high torque motor ensures consistent rotational speed under load
- Smooth, controlled plunge mechanism with dual height depth stop
- Depth of cut 52mm at 90° and 37mm at 45°, for precise bevel cutting
- Hardened aluminium rails with full length splinter guards ensure a feather free finish
- Supplied with 165mm TCT blade, 2 x 700mm guide rails, connector bars and clamps
The aluminium guide rails are ribbed for strength and are 190mm in width resulting in excellent stability. The rails feature two full length rubber strips to protect the workpiece from damage and increase friction to prevent movement. A third rubber strip on the edge of the rail acts as a splinter guard to ensure a feather free finish. Two micro adjustment dials minimise play between the guide rail and the saw, to ensure the saw glides accurately and smoothly along the rail.
The 165mm TCT blade can be tilted through 45° in 1° increments allowing for 52mm depth of cut at 90° and 37mm at 45°. Both the body and base of the saw are made from precision die castings for strength and resultant accuracy.
This plunge saw comes with 2 x 700mm guide rails, rail connectors and rail clamps. Additional guide rails are available to increase the sawing capacity to 2.8m for the trimming and sawing of large sheets.
This is an excellent fine finish plunge cut saw that we can highly recommend for sawing composite sheets, trimming kitchen and cabinet doors, sawing skirting and architrave and all other general sawing operations. ©
- Product CodeR1608
- No Load Speed5,200rpm
- Depth of Cut (at 90 deg with rail)52mm
- Depth of Cut (at 45° with rail)37mm
- Depth of Cut (at 90° without rail)57mm
- Depth of Cut (at 45° without rail)42mm
- Blade165mm x 24T
- Bore Diameter20mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Smooth, straight cuts
The powerful 1400w high torque motor maintains consistent rotational speed under load, achieving a fine finish with no tear out.