Pocket Hole Jig - Portable
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,077 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Portable jig, ideal for site use or confined spaces
- Tackle workpieces too big to fit in a clamped-in pocket hole jig
- Ideal for restoration use, to strengthen drawers or shelving without dismantling
- Simply position the jig body along the scale, matching the stock thickness
- Tool steel guide bushes eliminate wear and play, for a true and consistent drilling line
As pocket hole joints require no glue, the joints can be easily dismantled at any time. This jig is designed to produce fast and accurate pocket holes in timbers from 12.7mm to 38mm thick. It has the advantage that it works as a workshop pocket hole jig for jointing standard frames and as a portable jig when jointing work that is too big to fit in a clamped-in pocket hole jig. It is also great for repair work where the existing joint cannot be dismantled. Beautifully finished in black electro-coating the jig features laser etched metric graduations.
To set up the correct drilling angle of the jig you simply measure the width of your wood and then slide body of the jig so that it lines up with the width measurement on the etched graduated scale, it could not be simpler. The drilling block features two hardened steel bushes to accept and guide the HSS stepped drill bit. A further two oblong holes machined into the face of the jig act as dust ports to prevent swarf from becoming trapped in the flutes of the drill bit.
The body of the jig is hardened to accept the forces associated with being face clamped to the workpiece. This portable pocket hole kit comes complete with the aircraft-grade aluminium jig, titanium coated stepped drill bit, depth collar, square driver bit, screws and plugs. This is a precision jig that should not be compared to the array of low cost, budget jigs found elsewhere, if you want the finest portable pocket hole jig available. ©
- Product CodeR6001
- Dimensions90mm x 76mm x 38mm
- Minimum Wood Thickness12.7mm
- Maximum Wood Thickness38mm
- Bit Length150mm
- Bit Diameter9.5mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
No job too big or too small
Use as a standard workshop jig or as a portable jig, for work too big to fit into a clamped-in jig