Quick Lever Guide Rail Clamps - 300mm x 60mm - Pack of 4
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 1500N, for rock solid work holding
- Fully forged I profile steel bar prevents flexing under load
- Quick lever mechanism rapidly applies full clamping pressure with just one hand
- Spigot measures 11.5mm x 7.5mm, designed to fit most guide rails
- Quick release button instantly disengages the clamp
The main bar is made of a single piece of 14mm x 7mm I profiled steel that prevents the bar from flexing when clamping and maximises strength and durability. The bar and sliding arm are fully galvanized to prevent corrosion and increase the working life of the clamp. These clamps have a clamping capacity of 300mm, and the length of the spigot is 60mm. Supplied in packs of 4. Compatible with most leading brands of guide rail including Festool and Makita. ©
- Product CodeR3031X4
- Clamping Force1500N
- Clamping Capacity300mm
- Throat Depth60mm
- Bar Size14 x 7mm
- Rail Size11.5 x 7.5mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Class leading clamping force
Exerts up to 1500N of clamping force, to deliver best in class workholding.