Right Angle Clamps
- Single $26.00
- Pack of 4 $78.00
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Clamp end to face joints with ease, with no limit to workpiece length
- Class leading clamping force for rock solid work holding
- Provides hands free assembly to fix pocket hole screws or other fasteners
- Cam action jaw automatically grips workpieces up to 22mm thick
- Large wing knob allows maximum clamping pressure to be applied with ease
They allow you to work hands free so that you can drive home your screws or fasteners. They are extremely fast and simple to use and feature a fast action acme thread controlled by a large wing handle allowing you to control the clamping pressure. The aluminium castings are ribbed for extra strength and have a clamping capacity of 22mm between the cam action jaws.
Due to the design of the clamp there are no restrictions on the length of the workpiece and as no bars are involved this clamp cannot bow or bend the workpiece. ©
- Product CodeR3108
- Clamping Capacity22mm
- Bar Size19mm x 6mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Clamp close to the joint, with no limit to workpiece length, securing work much longer than the clamp itself.