Router Bit Tray
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Constructed from strong 38mm thick foam with 110 pre-drilled holes
- Designed to fit 1/4" and 1/2" shank router bits tightly, and not stretch over time
- The 110 holes are spaced apart to prevent damage to the TCT cutting edges
- Steel framed surround, perfect for heavy duty workshop use
- Allows for easier identification and quicker access when changing bits
The hole fit is tight to ensure router bits remain vertical and to ensure the holes do not become enlarged over time. The 300mm square steel frame surrounds and compresses the foam in position. Measuring 38mm in thickness the high density foam securely grips the largest of cutters without the risk of movement. The open design of the tray ensures that the router bits are clearly visible for fast bit selection. For router bit protection and fast, simple bit selection this tray is an excellent choice. ©
- Product CodeR5098
- Dimensions300mm x 300mm x 40mm
- 1/4" Capacity60
- 1/2" Capacity50
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.