Router Bit Holder - Pack of 2
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Holds up to 24 x 1/2" shank and 11 x 1/4" shank router bits
- Mount to a router table or fix to any wall in your workshop for easy access to your bits
- Two pre-drilled fixing holes with 400mm hole centres for easy installation
- Constructed from hardened, heavy gauge steel pressings
- Epoxy powder coated to withstand the rigors of workshop use
Constructed from heavy gauge hardened steel, the weight and strength will be apparent straight out of the box. The holders have been epoxy powder coated to ensure they are hard wearing and resistant to corrosion, the paint will not chip or scratch.
Each holder can take up to 11 x 1/4" bits and 24 x 1/2" bits, the pack of two will allow storage of up to 70 bits. Larger bits such as raised panel bits can easily be stored. ©
- Product CodeR5067
- Dimensions550mm x 75mm x 80mm
- 1/4" Capacity11
- 1/2" Capacity24
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.