- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Accurate and consistent bevel angles every time you sharpen
- Blade projection lengths provided for 25° and 30° bevel angles
- Two clamping positions for blades 3 to 90mm wide, ideal for chisels or plane irons
- Jaws are canted inward for automatic blade alignment
- Hard wearing, epoxy paint finish for wear and corrosion resistance
Creating the correct angle to hone and sharpen is simple; to create a 30° bevel edge the blade must protrude by 30mm and to set a 25° bevel angle the blade needs to protrude by 40mm. Once set you run the guide smoothly back and forth on the sharpening stone. This premium honing guide is extremely well finished and will allow for precise, consistent, repeatable honing and sharpening. ©
- Product CodeR7520
- Lower Clamp Capacity3mm to 50mm
- Upper Clamp Capacity35mm to 90mm
- Angle of Bevel25° and 30°
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.