- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,250 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Fast and accurate mitre blade setup, no calculations required
- Provides angles for both mitre and single cuts
- Saves time, reduces waste and ensures better fitting joints
- Clear, laser etched graduations provide precision accuracy
- Durable, anodised finish ensures scratch, wear and corrosion resistance
The angle finder has laser engraved markings which are crisp and clear and can be read easily without straining your eyes. The finder has been precision CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminium and is beautifully finished by an electrochemical process called anodisation which increases its resistance to corrosion and wear while also making it very aesthetically pleasing. ©
- Product CodeR9080
- Overall Length180mm
- Angle Range0° to 360°
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
No more calculations
Set mitre saws blade angles for both butt joints and mitre joints without any calculations.