Digital Sliding Bevel
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,054 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Measure, store and transfer internal and external angles with incredible accuracy
- Pinpoint precision with a resolution of 0.1°
- Display functions will zero or hold a reading and calculate reverse angles
- Easy to read, LCD display inverts when upside down
- Stainless steel blade ensures scratch, wear and corrosion resistance
It features a 200mm long blade made from stainless steel and the large LCD display readout has a flip display so that you can read measurements when the gauge is used upside down. The blade slides with ease and is securely locked using the stainless steel knurled knob. The display is accurate to ±0.1° and has a range from 0 to 360°. The function buttons allow you to zero a reading, hold a reading and calculate reverse angles.
The body of the digital bevel is made from an impact resistant ABS and the display is powered by a 3V CR2032 lithium ion battery which automatically shuts off after 5 minutes of inactivity. This is an excellent, simple to use, easy to read tool that combines the advantages of a protractor with a digital sliding bevel. ©
- Product CodeR9106
- Overall Length240mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Precision angle duplication
Measure, store and transfer internal and external angles to a resolution of 0.1°.