Cryogenic M2 HSS Round Nose Scraper - 3/4"
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- For achieving a smooth surface finish and removing cutter marks left by gouges
- Cryogenically treated, lasting up to 5 times longer than conventionally hardened HSS
- Superior edge holding ability in oily abrasive woods, exotic woods and hardwoods
- Fast and easy to sharpen, removing less material to produce a perfect razor sharp edge
- Ready to use, with edges bevelled, sharpened and honed
The full-size handles are ergonomically designed to allow for optimum grip and comfort and are made from a slow growing beech that has been selected for its straight grain, to ensure maximum strength. The shanks of the high-speed steel blades are buried deep into the beech handles and secured by a solid stainless steel ferrule.
Primarily used for the finishing of bowls and boxes, this round nose scraper is capable of making both tissue thin cuts and hollowing out. The thick blades are designed to produce very little chatter, which can often spoil a cut. Instead, these scrapers will leave a very fine, smooth finish even when used to scrape or hollow end grain. These are excellent full-size woodturning tools. ©
- Product CodeR2018
- Handle Length320mm
- Blade Length170mm
- Overall Length490mm
- SteelM2 High-Speed Steel
- Rockwell HardnessHRC63-78
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.