Digital Angle Rule
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,054 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Quick and easy angle measurement over a full 360°, in 0.1° increments
- Pinpoint precision with a resolution of 0.1°
- Blades are quickly and securely locked, for the easy transfer of angles
- Large, easy to read display can be zeroed for taking relative measurements
- Clear, laser etched graduations provide precision accuracy
The blades are made from corrosion resistant stainless steel which are guaranteed to be long lasting and durable. They have been laser etched with both metric and imperial graduations which are very easy to read, even in dimly lit rooms. The scales run from 0mm to 400mm in 1mm increments and from 0" to 7" in 1/32" graduations.
The opened length of the rule is 400mm with the digital readout being accurate to ±0.1°. This is an extremely versatile measuring tool that can be used all around the workshop. Supplied with a 3V CR2032 lithium ion battery. ©
- Product CodeR9100
- Overall Length400mm
- Angle Range0
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
For layout work and power tool and machinery setup, with a resolution of 0.1°.