Rule & Stop - 300mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,250 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Scribe parallel, perpendicular and 45° lines from the edge of the workpiece
- Stainless steel rule provides both metric and imperial measurements
- Used as a depth stop for setting saw fences and router bit heights
- Crisp and clear laser etched markings for quick, easy identification
- Durable, anodised finish ensures scratch, wear and corrosion resistance
The stop has been precision CNC machined from solid aluminium with a black anodised finish and comes with a large brass knurled locking knob which is easy to tighten and will not damage the rule. The precision rule conforms to EEC class 1 standard for guaranteed accuracy. It has a 300mm scale which is graduated in 1mm increments on one side and a 12" scale on the other which features 1/10", 1/20", 1/50", 1/16", 1/32" and 1/64" graduations. The graduations have been laser etched into the rule and then black filled to ensure they are easy to read. The rule is manufactured from hardened and tempered carbon steel and has a handy location hole designed for hanging the rule in the workshop. ©
- Product CodeR9067
- MaterialStainless steel
- Length Scale300mm
- Overall Length300mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.