Push Blocks - Pack of 2
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,250 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Essential safety aid for guiding stock through table saws, planers and router tables
- High friction rubber pads securely grip the workpiece surface for precise control
- Non-marring pads will not mark the surface, ideal for finished workpieces
- Ergonomically designed handles sit at 30°, for comfortable left or right-handed use
- Made from impact resistant polycarbonate for strength and durability
The bases of the push blocks are fitted with high friction rubber pads, each featuring 72 individual oval shapes of varying sizes which grip the surface of the wood for precise control. The pads are non marring and can be used on finished workpieces. They are designed to ensure the workpiece does not slip away from the block when put under pressure as you are working. Each grip block measures 160mm x 80mm and they are sold in packs of 2. ©
- Product CodeR5091X2
- Dimensions160mm x 80mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.