Rule - 300mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,250 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Mark or measure points in 0.25mm increments, for unrivalled precision
- Micro fine guide holes instantly locate your pencil, with zero risk of error
- Multiple scales for height, distance and parallel line marking
- Laser cut, stainless steel rule ensures scratch, wear and corrosion resistance
- Ready to use, supplied with 0.5mm pencil and 12 refills
The rule has been laser cut from stainless steel making it incredibly accurate and it will not rust or degrade because of the durable nature of the stainless steel. The crisp and clear precision etched graduations are very easy to read so you will not strain your eyes.
The complete kit includes the 300mm straight rule, a 0.5mm precision pencil and 12 refills. This is our most precise and best selling straight rule which is intuitively easy to use and can be used for many setup and marking out applications. ©
- Product CodeR9050
- MaterialStainless steel
- Length Scale300mm
- Overall Length350mm
- Ruler Thickness0.2mm
- Width Scale20mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Mark points and measure precise distances with micro fine marking holes every 0.25mm.