Diamond Flattening Stone
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Maintains a true and flat surface on all grades of water stones
- Monocrystalline diamond particles guarantee a long working life
- Coarse side for quick material removal and finer side for a smooth final finish
- Perforations create reservoirs to wash away swarf, eliminating clogging
- Integrated spirit level quickly and accurately gauges the flatness of the water stone
The diamond plate is double sided and is held in position by two powerful rare earth magnets. The 220 grit diamond quickly removes material to flatten your stone and then the 360 grit diamond produces an extremely smooth finish. The flattening stone is shaped like a computer mouse so it fits perfectly in your hand for ultimate control. The integrated spirit level on top of the housing allows you to gauge the flatness of your water stone. A series of perforations on the diamond plate virtually eliminate clogging as they create reservoirs for the swarf to sit in, which is then periodically washed away.
This flattening stone is essential to ensure you achieve the best possible sharpening results every time. ©
- Product CodeR7511
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.