Nails - 18g
- 19mm x 5,000 $18.00
- 25mm x 5,000 $21.00
- 32mm x 5,000 $23.00
- 38mm x 5,000 $26.00
- 50mm x 5,000 $29.00
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Small head and 1mm shank diameter prevent splitting of the wood
- Individually hardened to prevent deflection and deformation
- Galvanised finish for protection against rust and corrosion
- Precisely sized to prevent jamming and overlapping within the tool
- Available in 19, 25, 32, 38 and 50mm lengths, 5,000 per pack
These 18 gauge brad nails have a small head and a shank diameter of 1.0mm. The individual brads are bonded together in strips by a heat resistant, liquid adhesive and are reputed to be the finest brad nails in the industry. They are precisely sized to prevent jamming of the nose and overlapping within the magazine. Each brad nail is individually hardened to help prevent deflection and deformation when driving into dense hardwoods. They are galvanised and corrosion resistant and should not be compared to budget brad nails found elsewhere. Packed 5,000 to a strong box and available in lengths of 19, 25, 32, 38, 50mm.©
- Product CodeR7008
- Brad Nail Gauge 18g
- Brad Nail Diameter1.0mm
- Brad Nail Lengths19mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.