Digital Level Box
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,054 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Measure over a full 360°, ideal for setting machine blades, fences and tables
- Pinpoint precision with a resolution of 0.1°
- Easy to read, backlit LCD display inverts when overhead
- Display can be zeroed for taking relative measurements
- Secure, magnetic hold onto any ferrous surface, for hands free set up
The box measures 60mm x 60mm x 25mm and is powered by an included AAA battery and will auto shut off after 5 minutes of inactivity to preserve the battery life. The display will read absolute or relative angles, which is perfect for when you need to measure the relative angle between two surfaces. This digital angle box will prove invaluable in the workshop when setting up machinery and on-site when laying out steels and structures. The box has a durable aluminium construction that is water and dustproof to IP54. ©
- Product CodeR9102
- Overall Height60mm
- Range0 to 360°
- Battery1x AAA
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Set saw blades, fences and machine tables to a resolution of 0.1°.