Restoration & Repair Kit
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Seamless repairs on floors, tables and furniture
- Mix waxes to create the perfect colour match
- Fill all woods, veneers, vinyl, laminates, melamine and paper foils
- Sets extremely hard for a hard-wearing, durable finish
- Ready to use, with 11 waxes, heat gun and applicators
The heat tool, which is powered by two AA batteries, heats to an optimum melting point of 90°C. Simply melt the wax on the end of the heating tool nib and apply to the workpiece. Select light wood shades for birch, beech and maple, medium wood shades for oak, teak and cherry, and dark wood shades for mahogany, walnut and ebony.
The kit is supplied with two applicators for smoothing down and planing of residue wax. This is an excellent hard wax repair kit that contains all you need to make seamless colour repairs. ©
- Product CodeR1806
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.