Japanese Camellia Oil
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Protect tools from corrosion and rust, ideal for saws, knives and chisels
- Pure, natural plant extract from the seeds of the Japanese Camellia tree
- Oil will not transfer from tool to the workpiece, never contaminating your work
- Ideal on wooden tool handles, providing protecting whilst bring out its natural colour
- Supplied in a handy 240ml pump spray bottle
Camellia oil is made from pure natural plant extracts that come from the seeds of the Japanese Camellia tree. The oil is clear, acid free and is not volatile. Camellia oil will not discolour and is moisture, dirt and UV resistant, making it the ideal oil to protect tools from corrosion and rust including saws, knives, turning tools, carving tools and chisels. It has the added benefit that the oil will not transfer from the tool to the workpiece. When applied to the wooden handles of tools it is quick drying due to its low viscosity and when absorbed helps to protect the wood from damage whilst bringing out the wood's natural colour. This is an excellent natural oil that is an effective barrier to rust. Supplied in a 240ml pump spray. ©
- Product CodeR1023
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.