Bench Hold Down Clamp - 20mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Three levels of clamping force of 100N, 400N or 700N
- Clamping pressure is easy applied and released with just one hand
- Non-marring clamping pad will not mark or damage your workpiece
- Designed to fit into industry standard 20mm bench dog holes
- Durable, anodised finish ensures scratch, wear and corrosion resistance
Each clamp has a non marring clamping pad and a 20mm knurled shaft which aids with grip inside the dog hole and helps with the transfer of force to provide a secure hold of workpieces. The 20mm shaft can be used in multi function tables, workbenches with 20mm diameter dog holes or any other worksurface where 20mm holes can be drilled. ©
- Product CodeR3201
- Clamping Force100N, 400N, 700N
- Clamping Capacity60mm
- Throat Depth75mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.