- 1" x 8tpi $39.00
- 3/4" x 16tpi $39.00
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,054 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- A quick, convenient method for mounting a turning blank for initial truing up
- Supplied with three steel screws: 8mm, 10mm and 12mm in diameter
- Four countersunk holes for securing heavy, un-balanced blanks or for use as a faceplate
- Perfectly balanced to ensure concentricity and a chatter-free finish
- CNC machined from a hardened tool steel for strength and durability
These screw chucks are perfect for mounting a turning blank on the lathe to allow for initial truing up and for turning a dovetail base, ready for mounting on a chuck when bowl turning. ©
- Product CodeR2564
- Thread1" x 8tpi
- Face Diameter50mm
- Body Length50mm
- External Screw Length25mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.