Stay-Put Dust Hose - 63mm x 1m
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Get closer to the where the dust is generated, for optimum dust collection
- Holds its shape when twisted, bent, expanded and retracted
- Smooth, low friction inner surface ensures excellent material flow
- Thick, impact resistant hose is puncture and abrasion proof
- Ideal for machines with limited dust ports, such as lathes and pillar drills
The hose extends from 260mm to 1000mm and is made from a highly flexible polypropylene, with a wall thickness of 1.0mm, which is puncture, abrasion and chemical resistant. The smooth, low friction inner surface offers improved material flow and reduced turbulence to prevent dust build up and clogging when working with high dust out-put machines. The inner diameter of the hose is 63mm for connecting to industry standard dust hose fittings and machine ports. ©
- Product CodeR8505
- Internal Diameter63mm
- Expanded Length1000mm
- Compressed Length260mm
- Hose MaterialPolypropylene
- Wall Thickness1.0mm
- SpiralSpring Steel Wire
- Compressibility4 to 1
- Temperature Range-20° to +80°
- ThreadLeft Hand
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.