Tail Vice Screw - 260mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 7000N, for rock solid work holding
- Precision machined, grey iron castings ensure high compressive strength
- 30mm rolled lead screw provides a smooth, controlled movement
- Fast action Acme thread allows easy exertion of maximum clamping force
- Epoxy powder coated finish for wear and corrosion resistance
The 30mm diameter lead screw has a fast action Acme thread which runs in CNC machined grey iron castings to ensure a smooth controlled movement. The tail vice has an overall length of 440mm and an open capacity of 260mm. The castings are finished in an epoxy powder coating which is both hard wearing and corrosion resistant. This vice is cast, machined and assembled by the world's leading and largest vice manufacturer, who have been established since 1950. ©
- Product CodeR3085
- Clamping Force7000N
- Clamping Capacity260mm
- Overall Length440mm
- Handle Bore Diameter30mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.