Bit Holders - Set of 3
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Drill or drive easily in areas previously inaccessible
- The 3 most popular bit holder lengths - 60mm, 150mm and 300mm
- Industry standard 1/4" hex shank and 1/4" hex chuck
- Hardened steel shafts run perfectly true, eliminating wobble
- Magnetised bit holders to securely hold screwdriver and drill bits
The shaft also has 1/4" hex shank and is designed to fit all standard keyed or keyless chucks as well as quick release bit holders. Precision engineered from machined aluminium and steel these bit holders will prove invaluable when working in confined or hard to reach areas. This set of three consists of the most popular bit holder lengths - 60mm, 150mm and 300mm. ©
- Product CodeR4141
- Shank TypeQuick Change Hex
- Shank Diameter6.35mm
- Overall Lengths60mm, 150mm, 300mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.