Box Joint Jig for Mitre Gauge
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,178 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Produce perfect, consistent box joints with ease
- Designed for the Rutlands® mitre gauge, precision machined for complete compatibility
- Sacrificial fence eliminates blowout and ensures an extremely clean cut
- Create perfect adjoining workpieces every time, with no guesswork
- Aluminium extrusion fence is ribbed on the face to prevent wood from slipping
View demonstration video.
A box joint is both strong and attractive, making them perfect for all kinds of wooden boxes including jewellery, presentation, and storage boxes. Used in conjunction with the mitre gauge this box joint jig can produce precise, repeatably consistent joints with ease. From novice woodworker to experienced professional this jig will save countless hours and it will also mean that you do not have to waste time fashioning your own jig to create substandard joints.
To create your perfect box joint all you need is a straight cutting router bit that is up to 12.7mm wide, a R5086 mitre gauge and a router table that accepts the mitre gauge. Detailed instructions are provided with the jig for initial set up, which are very easy to follow. The jig makes use of a sacrificial fence to eliminate blowout and ensures an extremely clean cut to create perfect adjoining workpieces.
The fence is manufactured from an aluminium extrusion that is ribbed on the face to prevent wood from slipping and measures 450mm x 60mm deep. It is backed by two sections of 15mm thick high grade phenolic, one of these sections is the sacrificial fence. ©
- Product CodeR5074
- Dimensions455mm x 60mm x 30mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.