Mitre Gauge with Fence and Flip Stop
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- For all industry standard mitre gauge channels ranging from 18.5 to 19.9mm in width
- Removable steel disc allows for a no-play fit in industry standard 19mm T track
- Expansion discs on the mitre bar ensure zero side play and friction-free travel
- Steel plate has 27 precision machined V stops at 5° increments
- Fence and flip stop achieve precise repetitive cuts on table saws or router tables
The mitre gauge is made from 4mm thick steel plate that is attached to the fence with a 5mm thick machined aluminium casting. Underneath the plate is a phenolic sub plate designed to prevent the scratching or marking of the machine bed. The steel plate has 27 precision machined V stops at 5° increments and features special stops at plus or minus 22.5°. The plate is laser graduated in 1° increments through the range of plus or minus 60°. The V shaped steel cursor seats perfectly in the mitre gauge V grooves and locks off with a brass knurled knob eliminating any play.
The aluminium casting that holds the fence in position features two micro adjustment screws to further calibrate the gauge if required to ensure the fence is true.
The fence is manufactured from an aluminium extrusion that is ribbed on the face to prevent wood from slipping and measures 450mm x 80mm deep. On top of the fence is a steel scale with permanently etched 1mm graduations running from 0 to 440mm. The flip stop glides back and forth in the industry standard 19mm T track slot and has a clearly visible pointer which can be adjusted using the two brass knurl screws. The flip stop arm is 100mm in length and there is no play even when heavy load is exerted, ensuring for precise, repetitive cuts every time.
So in summary this is an extremely precise, beautifully engineered mitre gauge complete with fence and flip stop that would be either an excellent upgrade to any existing table saw or as a precision mitre gauge for use on a purpose made router table. ©
- Product CodeR9026
- Mitre Gauge Bar18.5mm wide x 9.5mm deep x 450mm long
- Mitre Gauge Channel Size18.5 to 19.9mm
- T Track Channel Size19mm
- Mitre Graduations1° increments
- Mitre Stops5° increments
- Mitre Range+/- 60°
- Fence Dimensions455mm x 80mm x 44mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.