Cyclone Dust Collector with 30L Drum
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Remove 99% of dust and debris from the air stream before it reaches your vacuum's filter
- Eliminates suction loss, ensuring a strong and constant vacuum flow
- Cyclone and drum are made from heavy gauge steel for a long service life
- Large 30 litre drum minimises down time from emptying bags
- Save time and money by replacing your vacuum bags and filters up to 20 times less often
The unique centrifugal design offers up to twice the airflow of smaller cyclones and lid style separators and there are no moving parts or consumables that require replacement. The drum features two handles for manoeuvrability and ease of emptying and has three all-steel spring loaded clasps to ensure an air-tight fit with the cyclone. Perfectly balanced to prevent toppling, the Rutlands® cyclone dust collector weighs 9kg, has a drum width of 350mm, drum depth of 430mm and an overall height of 850mm. Designed for use with shop and household vacuums, with hoses up to 52mm in diameter, the ports have a 48mm inside diameter and a 50mm outside diameter. Directly compatible with the Rutlands® R8546 Dust Hose and Connector Kit. Three optional tapered adaptors allow for connection to 32mm, 35mm and 38mm dust hoses. ©
- Product CodeR8589
- Drum Capacity30 Litres
- Drum Diameter350mm
- Drum Height430mm
- Overall Height820mm
- Port Outside Diameter50mm
- Port Inside Diameter48mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Separates and removes over 99% of dust and debris before it reaches the vacuum's filter