Dust Hose Straight Connector - 100mm to 100mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Industry standard hose fitting connects two lengths of 102mm dust hose
- High structural strength and impact resistance, to withstand the rigors of workshop use
- Smooth internal bore to ensure the smooth passage of dust
- Precision machined to exacting and tight tolerances to prevent air loss
- Excellent low temperature properties, unaffected by the coldest workshops
This hose fitting is made from a thermoplastic polymer, which is impact resistant, has structural strength and stiffness and will not flex or distort under pressure. It has excellent low temperature properties and will perform in extremely cold workshops down to -40°C. The internal bore is smooth to ensure the smooth passage of dust. As all of our fittings are made to exacting and tight tolerances to prevent air loss, a top tip is to use a washing up liquid as a lubricant when initially installing. ©
- Product CodeR8518
- Outside Diameter100mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.